Get the most from Office with Office 365
Office Home & Business 2019
- One-time purchase for 1 PC or Mac
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
1. OneNote features vary by platform. aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq.
2. Up to the OneDrive 1 TB per person limit.
3. App availability varies by device/language. iOS and Android require separate app download. Availability of mobile apps varies by country/region. Find out what's available in your country/region.
4. On PC only.
5. Cancel anytime.
Looking for Office as a one-time purchase?
1. Compatible with Windows 7 or later. For macOS, see system requirements. Tablet devices with screens larger than 10.1” require an Office 365 plan licensed for desktop use in order to edit files. Learn about mobile apps for business.
2. For HD calling, compatible HD hardware and broadband connection with at least 4 Mbps required.
3. This plan works with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 F1 plans.
4. Credit card may be required. If required, after your free trial you will be charged the applicable subscription fee. Cancel any time to stop future charges.