Get an inside look at Microsoft Teams on the next Modern Workplace
Learn how to use the skills and knowledge from each team member to maximize productivity and get an exclusive look at Microsoft’s latest collaboration tool, Microsoft Teams. Join us on 11/15, 8 AM PST / 4 PM GMT, for Bridging the Generation Gap: How to Create Cohesive Teams, on Modern Workplace.Register now
Chat for today’s teams
Get flexible communication in the moment and keep everyone in the know. See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.
A hub for teamwork
Give your team instant access to everything they need right in Office 365.
- All your content, tools, people, and conversations are available in the team workspace
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Work on documents right in the app
Security teams can trust
Microsoft Teams provides the enterprise security and compliance features you expect from Office 365.
- Broad compliance standards support
- Data encryption at all times, at-rest and in-transit
- Multi-factor authentication for enhanced identity protection
Customizable for each team
Tailor your Microsoft Teams workspace to include the content and features your team needs to access and use every day.
- Add tabs to provide quick access to frequently used documents and cloud services
- Explore data and take quick actions with bots
- Pull in Connectors for updates from third-party party tools and services
Have Office 365 and want Microsoft Teams?
IT admins can turn on Microsoft Teams as part of your Office 365 plan.