Get a cloud-based, enterprise-class archiving solution that helps you to solve archiving, compliance, regulatory, and eDiscovery challenges. Hosted on Microsoft globally redundant servers, with IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Exchange Online Archiving is compatible with Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010. It’s also available as an add-on service for mailboxes that are hosted online.
Security and reliability
Remain confident that your information is protected with physical and digital security measures that are advanced and dependable.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Immutably preserve and hold user information for discovery at later dates with In-Place Hold.
- Safeguard your data by hosting it in globally distributed data centers, with continuous data backup and premier disaster recovery capabilities.
- Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially-backed service level agreement.
Stay in control
Host your archives on trusted Microsoft servers while maintaining control over your environment.
- An integrated management interface lets you manage your cloud-based archives from within the Exchange Administration Center.
- Archive storage provides each subscriber with 50 GB in their archive mailbox, providing access to historical information. Automatic addition of storage is available for select subscription plans
- eDiscovery features help you to find, produce, and manage data across your organization in an easy-to-use web interface.
- IT-level phone support is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Easy to use and maintain
Provide your users with the business-class email archive they need to stay productive.
- Your users can access archived email from Outlook and Outlook on the web without having to learn new tools or UI, while helping to ensure your organization’s compliance needs are met.
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort needed to maintain and service your email archive system.
- Consistent anywhere access to your information through Outlook and Outlook on the web.
- Improved end user performance by helping users manage their archived email within their inbox, ending the need for locally kept .pst files.
- Retention policies help users organize their information by enabling them to archive or delete items at their discretion.
Was this information helpful?
Great! Any other feedback?
How can we improve it?
Please fill in the feedback field before sending!
Thank you for your feedback!