Thanks for choosing Office 365 Home
Just one subscription gets you fully installed Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones, plus up to 5 TB of OneDrive cloud storage for your household.
Benefits of Office 365 Home
Fully installed applications
Work across multiple devices
Access from anywhere
Include your household
FAQs about trying Office
What do I get with this trial?
The trial gives you access to all the features of Office 365 Home. It includes:
- Fully installed Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for Windows PCs).
- 1 TB of additional OneDrive cloud storage so you can save documents, photos and videos online and access them from nearly anywhere.
- 60 Skype minutes that you can use to call mobile phones and landlines. See the list of countries/regions
What steps do I need to take to sign up for the trial?
- Create or sign in with an existing Microsoft account. What is a Microsoft account?
- Provide payment information to enable future monthly payments. International credit cards and PayPal (in some markets) are accepted.
- The payment method you provide will be automatically charged at the end of your first free month to ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service. You can cancel online without penalty before your trial ends, by visiting www.office.com/myaccount and turning off auto-renew in the payment and billing area.
- Once your payment method is confirmed, you'll be transferred to www.office.com/myaccount to install Office.