With Office 365, it’s your data. You own it. You control it. And it is yours to take with you if you decide to leave the service. The core tenets of our approach to earning and maintaining your trust are:
- Service-level security through defense-in-depth
- Customer controls within the service
- Security hardening and operational best practices
- Your data is not used for advertising
- You have extensive privacy controls
- You can take your data with you when you want
- Proactive processes to meet evolving compliance needs
- Customer controls for organizational compliance
- Independently verified to meet evolving standards
- You know where your data resides and who has access
- Visibility into availability and changes to the service
- Financially backed guarantee of 99.9% uptime
Kindred meets their security requirements with Office 365
In the last month, we've delivered a number of enhancements to Office 365 security and compliance capabilities, including the introduction of Advanced Security Management, a new set of capabilities powered by Microsoft Cloud App Security that gives you greater visibility and control over your Office 365 environment.
Read about the latest of our continued investments to protect customer data like Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) and Intelligent Protection.
Learn about exciting new features that proactively identify and block the most dangerous email threats for our Exchange Online Protection and Advanced Threat Protection services.