Install Office products on your netbook or notebook
No disc drive on your PC?
You can still install Microsoft Office 2010 products by either using your Product Key or downloading a copy to your PC.
First confirm your PC meets the system requirements for Office 2010. To download, install and activate your Office 2010 product you will need a valid Product Key. What is this?
Check to see if your PC is preloaded with Office 2010:
1. Click Windows Start Menu , point to All Programs and look for “Office 2010” in the menu.
If you see “Office 2010”, Office is preloaded.
If your PC is preloaded with Office 2010:
1. Click the Windows Start Menu , and then click Office 2010
2. On the startup screen, look for this image , and then click Activate
3. When prompted, enter your 25-character Product Key.
If your PC is NOT preloaded with Office 2010 suites OR to download an individual Office 2010 program:
1. Click the Download button below to download the software. You will be required to enter your 25-character Product Key. Your Product Key will automatically detect the correct Office application to download.