Using your Office 2010 Product Key Card
The Product Key Card makes installing Microsoft Office 2010 fast and easy (no discs needed). It’s a great value for one Office license.
Follow these easy steps to install and activate Office 2010
- Confirm your PC meets the Office 2010 system requirements.
- Locate your Product Key in your Office 2010 Product Key Card package.¹
- Check to see if your PC is preloaded with Office 2010. To do so, click the Windows Start Menu image , and then click All Programs. If you see “Office 2010,” Office is preloaded.
If your PC is preloaded with Office 2010:
- Click the Windows Start Menu image and then click Office 2010.
- On the startup screen, look for the Check mark image and then click Activate.
- When prompted, enter your 25-character Product Key.
If your PC is NOT preloaded with Office 2010:²
Note: If your license designation is “PKC,” use of software downloaded from this site is governed by the “Product Key Card” terms portion of the Microsoft Software License Terms and the first clause of these terms has been amended. Find more detail in the question Which software does Microsoft’s Product Key Card Terms apply to? in frequently asked questions.
¹ If the Product Key is not inside the package please review the package instructions. You may be required to retrieve your Product Key from www.office.com/getkey.
² Internet connection charges may apply.