Create your best work with completely reinvented design, research, and proofing tools – using keyboard and mouse or touch and digital pen.
Built-in intelligent assistance
- Add reliable sources to your documents with help from Researcher—the handy research assistant that helps you find and incorporate content related to your topic without leaving Word.
- Pull related material into your document with one click. Researcher automatically adds properly formatted citations and references to help you create a solid first draft in fewer steps.
- Editor is a built-in digital writing coach that helps you communicate your ideas with confidence—with intelligent guidance and suggestions for improving your writing style that expand over time.
- Sharpen your skills with advanced, contextual editing, grammar, and style recommendations based on machine learning and natural language processing, to help bring out your best writing.
- Find the feature you need in seconds—just type what you want to do in the intelligent "Tell me what you want to do" search box and go directly to the command you’re looking for.
- Quickly get context on a term using Smart Lookup, and find help topics for features or commands, in addition to features themselves.
Stunning presentations in minutes
- PowerPoint Designer is an intelligent, built-in tool that helps you create high-quality slides in seconds.
- The Morph transition effect creates cinematic motion in one click, seamlessly animating between your slides.
- Use Zoom to easily create interactive, non-linear presentations. Present your ideas your way, in whatever order is best for your audience, with smooth, effortless navigation in and out of any slide.
- Create and share dynamic presentations, reports, and personal stories with Sway.
- Add multimedia to an online canvas that looks great on any device.
- Use the built-in design engine to bring your content together with beautiful styles, so you worry less about formatting and focus more on storytelling.
- Excel one-click forecasting visually predicts trends based on history and seasonality.
- New charts, like Treemap, Sunburst, Waterfall, and Funnel simplify and bring complex data to life.
Keyboard, touch, or pen—Office works the way you do
- Get more flexibility with touch-friendly versions of Office apps.
- Edit, zoom, and navigate across documents on your touchscreen PC, tablet, or phone.
- Streamline editing documents with digital inking. Use your finger, pen, or stylus to annotate and highlight text.
- Handwrite an equation in OneNote, and the Ink Math Assistant not only converts it to text, but it also teaches you the steps to solve it.
- Use Ink Replay to rewind and replay the sequence of mark-ups made by others to better understand their thought process.
- With Ink Editor, you can use ink intuitively to edit documents directly. Strike through words to delete them, circle text to select it, and automatically snap highlighter ink to text.