Work seamlessly anywhere with your favorite Office apps and pick up where you left off on any device.
Portable productivity with Office 2016 desktop and mobile apps
Work online or offline
- Get the fully installed versions of Office 2016 apps for up to 5 Windows PCs or Macs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote.
- Create and edit your documents when you’re offline—no Internet connection needed.
Work confidently on the go
- With full-fidelity Office mobile apps for Android™, Apple®, and Windows devices, you get the familiar Office experience optimized for touch and smaller screens for all your devices.
- Enjoy consistent editing and formatting features no matter where you get things done.
Easy, secured collaboration with just a browser
- View and edit documents using the free Office Online apps in any web browser.
- You and any friends, family, and coworkers with whom you share documents can enjoy a familiar Office experience in convenient online form, even if you don’t have Office desktop apps installed.
Your documents are available wherever you are, with 1 TB of cloud storage included
Stay connected to what’s important with Microsoft OneDrive
- Bring everything together and do more wherever you go with 1 TB (1024 GB) of cloud storage for documents, photos, and more.
- Collaborate and manage changes knowing that everyone is working with the latest version.
Collaborate wherever you are
- Access and share files, and get work done together anywhere, anytime.
- View and edit your documents stored on OneDrive and use co-authoring features on your phone or tablet.
Pick up right where you left off, even when switching between your favorite devices
Stay connected to your documents in the cloud
- Your list of most recently used documents includes files on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
- From your desktop to your favorite device, your recent list of cloud documents travels with you wherever you’re working, so you always have access to the content you’re working on.
Switch devices without missing a beat
- Office apps remember where you left off in your documents, so you can seamlessly resume working, no matter which device you most recently used.
- Office keeps track of other settings as well, so your personalized experience goes wherever you go.