Free Office Online apps
Create, share, and collaborate from anywhere.
All you need is a desktop browser. Select a tile below to get started. It's free.
Get the best of Office with Office 365SEE PLANS
Create and collaborate using your favorite desktop browser
Familiar user interface
Enjoy a familiar experience with the Office apps you already know—so there’s nothing new to learn
- Create and edit great-looking resumes, newsletters, and documents, and invite others to review and co-author in real time.
- Save time with free templates, including formatting tools for APA, MLA, and Chicago style requirements.
- Add functionality with free Office add-ins—like the Wikipedia add-in for quick and easy online research as you write.
- Organize and analyze your data in familiar Excel spreadsheets and workbooks. All your changes are automatically saved as you type.
- Visualize your information with modern charts and graphs that turn columns of numbers into valuable insights.
- Collaborate online in real time knowing that everyone is working with the latest version.
- Turn your ideas into compelling presentations in minutes using professional-looking templates. All for free.
- Add interest to your slides using animations, transitions, photos, and online videos.
- Co-author with your team on the same presentation at the same time, from anywhere.
Was this information helpful?
Great! Any other feedback?
How can we improve it?
Please fill in the feedback field before sending!
Thank you for your feedback!