Create and collaborate using your favorite desktop browser
Familiar user interface
Enjoy a familiar experience with the Office apps you already know—so there’s nothing new to learn
- Create and edit great-looking resumes, newsletters, and documents, and invite others to review and co-author in real time.
- Save time with free templates, including formatting tools for MLA, APA, and Chicago style requirements.
- Add functionality with free Office add-ins—like the Wikipedia add-in for quick and easy online research as you write.
- Organize and analyze your data in familiar Excel spreadsheets and workbooks. All your changes are automatically saved as you type.
- Visualize your information with modern charts and graphs that turn columns of numbers into valuable insights.
- Collaborate online in real time knowing that everyone is working with the latest version.
- Turn your ideas into compelling presentations in minutes using professional-looking templates. All for free.
- Add interest to your slides using animations, transitions, photos, and online videos.
- Co-author with your team on the same presentation at the same time, from anywhere.