Skype for Business Online
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
Core feature set, growing over time
- Instant messaging & presence
- Peer-to-peer VoIP and video
- Audio, video and web conferencing
- Connectivity to others through the Skype network
- Client developer platform
- Available on AndroidTM, iOS, Mac, Windows and web clients
Reliable business communications
- Enhance communication security with built-in encryption and authorization through Active Directory
- Delivered by Microsoft as part of Office 365
- Scalable on demand
- Automatic patching and rapid upgrade to new features
- In-place discovery across Skype for Business, Exchange, and SharePoint through the eDiscovery Center
Powered by the Microsoft Cloud
iTunes, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is
a trademark of Google Inc.
Was this information helpful?
Please fill in the feedback field before sending!
To protect your privacy, please do not include contact information in your feedback. Review our
Thank you for your feedback!