1 TB OneDrive cloud storage per person
Office across all your devices
Get Office 365
Office 365 for Home
Office 365 for Business
The trial gives you access to all the features of Office 365 Home. It includes:
Always up-to-date versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access as well as access to additional OneNote features (features vary).
Share with your entire family – for up to 6 people.
For use on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones.
1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per person so you can save documents, photos and videos online and access them from nearly anywhere.
Ransomware detection and file recovery.
Securely sync and share.
Collaborate on documents with others online.
Tech support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts.
- Create or sign in with a Microsoft account. What is a Microsoft account?
- Provide payment information to enable future yearly payments. International credit cards and PayPal (in some markets) are accepted.
- The payment method you provide will be automatically charged at the end of your first free month to ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service. You can cancel online without penalty before your trial ends, by visiting www.office.com/myaccount and turning off recurring billing option in the payment and billing area.
- Once your payment method is confirmed, you'll be transferred to www.office.com/myaccount to install Office.
You are asked to provide credit card information to help ensure that you do not experience any interruptions with your service once your trial ends. Your credit card will not be billed until the end of the trial period. You can cancel any time during the trial period by clicking Turn off recurring billing in My Account.
Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans. For Office 365 plans, Internet access is also needed to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive, unless you install the OneDrive desktop app. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and benefit from automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but cannot edit the documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, reconnect to the Internet. You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer.
Office 2019 is compatible with Windows 10 or macOS. See system requirements for compatible versions of Windows and macOS, and for other feature requirements.
Yes. Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac. Learn what happens if you cancel your subscription.
Your service will continue uninterrupted and your payment method will be automatically charged at the end of the trial, and then yearly thereafter. You do not need to re-install Office.
Not immediately. For example, if you had a trial of Office 365 Personal, you can’t sign up for a trial of Office 365 Home. However, one year after your trial or paid subscription ends, you can sign up for a new trial.
If you signed up for the trial on this page, visit www.office.com/myaccount and turn off the recurring billing option in the payment and billing area. With this approach, the trial will automatically expire when your month is finished and your credit card will not be charged.
1. Compatible with Windows 10 or macOS. See system requirements for full compatibility information and feature requirements.