Collaborate how you want and manage changes in shared documents, whether you’re working offline, online, or simultaneously with others.
Collaborate online or in the Office apps
Work together in real time
- Co-authoring lets you work in the same document with others on files stored in the cloud.
- See where others are typing in Word 2016 and view their changes in real time.
Sync files in the cloud to your Windows PC
Invite others with one-click sharing
Share with a click of a button
- Use the Share button to quickly invite others to edit or view your documents.
- Easily manage access permissions and see who’s currently working in a document.
Attach files with ease
- Attach files in Outlook directly from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Easily configure permissions for all your attachments without having to switch apps.
- Outlook 2016 lists your recently used documents in the ribbon so they’re easy to find and attach with a click.
Organize your ideas in one place
- OneNote gives you a centralized place to collect, organize and share everyone’s notes across devices.
- Keep your ideas organized together in multiple formats, including photos, videos, drawings, notes, and more.
Share and collaborate on documents with confidence
Manage changes in your documents
- Stay in control of your shared documents while collaborating. Integrated activity feed and version history keep you on top of changes when you’re not all working at the same time.
- Refer back to earlier drafts of your documents stored on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online. Revert to an older version if needed.
- Easily identify emails that need your attention with @mentions in Outlook.
- Flag action for another person by typing the @ symbol in the body of an email and picking the desired name.
Was this information helpful?
Great! Any other feedback?
How can we improve it?
Please fill in the feedback field before sending!
Thank you for your feedback!